The ‘tough cowardly’© Donald J. Trump Sr




Ipemndoh dan Iyan PhM 


Commenting on https://youtube.com/shorts/97ibFuGNf_4?is=WlBCuszqPvmhQwn6 – “President Trump threatens civilian targets as war with Iran escalates”

 

He is uncompromising ‘Mr Fierce Donald J. Trump Sr’©

 

He talks tough, and acts tenacious. He is Donald J. Trump Sr. He was the 45th President of the United States of America (US(A)). He is currently the 47th. Hearing him and/or watching him, you will – not “would” – be forgiven for believing him a US Armed Forces Veteran awarded the “Medal of Honor” – “highest military decoration ... conferred only upon members of the United States Armed Forces who distinguish themselves through conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of life above and beyond the call of  duty.”  You wish to know what is real? Donald J. Trump Sr did not get honoured with even the lowest ‘Recognition of Valour’©, whatever that is, of the US Armed Forces. You want to know why? Donald J. Trump Sr is the ‘tough cowardly’© itself. Donald J. Trump Sr is Mr ‘tough Coward’© because when the USA Armed Forces gave him the Opportunity to contribute to "our way of life," as the "Americans" have brainwashed themselves to protect, he chickened out; five (5) times, a “Guinness World Records” ‘unbeatable Count of Cowardice'©. Donald J. Trump Sr simply thrives on the Glories of Others. He is that One who takes ‘Refuge in the Courage of someone else’©. The Man is so pathetic he is unable to recognise own “moral wretchedness.”

 

‘I will do what I damn well feel like to/with you: I have ‘irresponsibie Support’©

 

Donald J. Trump Sr would do onto you what he does not want done to him, and he has shown this Pettiness over and over. He would not join the Military to protect his Country, the United States of America (US(A)), and be sent into Battle if need be (to be maimed or killed), but he orders Others into Battles, without Cause or Authority, to be maimed or killed. What for? For his Self-Absorption, for his Self-Glorification, for his ‘Infantile Quest for Perception’© (‘Infantile Quest’© per se) of what he can never, in his ‘nauseous Existence’©, be. He was not “born great.” ‘Born monied’©, yes. He has not had “greatness thrust upon him,” and he is incapable of “achiev[ing] greatness.” Posterity will not speak well of Donald J. Trump Sr who is the least able of “American” Presidents, but who became President riding on the ‘Hate of “white” Supremacist(s)’©, on the “false-consciousness” of non-“white” Citizens, and Women, especially on the Self-Hate of ‘generational US Citizen(s) of recent African Origin’©/’generational US Citizen(s) of recent African Heritage’©, the so-called black.

 

Donald J. Trump Sr’s Relevance to the ‘Future World’©

 

Two Things the Future would acknowledge Donald J. Trump Sr for are his (i) Consistency with ‘US insatiable Insanity to rule the World’©, and (ii) ‘utter Imbecility’© in not recognising the Limits of ‘US quasi-Dominance of the World’© (‘quasi-Dominance’©, per se) in continuingly assaulting with ‘Military Terrorism’© the “Islamic Republic of Iran,” one of the few Countries in the World able, willing and ready in the 21st Century to remind him, and his Country’s ‘white Elephant Supremacist Military’© (‘white Elephant Military’© per se/‘white Supremacist Military’© per se) that ‘Primitivity enforced by brute Force’© works only  against weak Territorial-States (TSs) or ‘Territorial-States with Traitors within’© while laying bare the ‘capacious, but incapable Armed Forces of the United States of America’© (‘capacious, but incapable’© per se).

 

Who initiates War against a ‘contrived Enemy without being certain of that Enemy’s Capability’©? Only Donald J. Trump Sr is that extremely stupid

 

1) He could not, and cannot, appreciate that the devout Muslim, in particular the very devout, is never afraid to die, especially if ‘self-convinced’© s/he would go to Allah a Martyr. So, while Donald J. Trump Sr would be scampering for a Hole to cower in, cringing; “they are coming for me, don’t let them take me, please, please” at the slightest Whiff of personal Risk coming in his Direction, Irani Ayatollah Ali Khamenei boldly stood his Ground rejecting Appeals by his People to evacuate him, awaiting Death at the Hand of the ‘eternal Coward Donald J. Trump Sr’©. Ayatollah Khamenei knew that his Martyrdom facilitated by the Devil Donald J. Trump Sr could only be the Bedrock of the Irani People withstanding Trump Sr’s and Caboodle’s Self-destructive Hate whereas the “No Brain” Donald Trump Sr deluded himself Khamenei was the “Head of the Snake.” “Martyrdom” is the ‘essential Difference’© between Muslims, and Judaeo-Christians; ‘Devout Muslim(s) accept the Inevitability of Death’©. They are ‘implied conscious-Fatalist(s)’©, but only about Death. Some could be ‘conscious-Fatalist(s)’©, but Death has no equal. No, no; I am not a Muslim. I am not religious albeit I attended Judaeo-Christian Worship Services sporadically for about thirteen (13) Years of my some Weeks  to be sixty-nine (69) Years on Earth this August 2026. I comment only now on Religions, after Observation(s). When I had described myself as a Fatalist, albeit I get worried sometimes, but never for my sake, I had not been precise. I am a ‘conscious-Fatalist’ only because I do not know how to actualise my Spirituality’©. If I am able to exploit – “exploit” did not originate from ‘negative Intention’© – my Spirituality, I would control Events around me, but as it is I am always suckered. I see ‘Others as my Reflection’© until their ‘evident unmistakable Deceit’© then I know it is time for me to walk away. “Death,” One can never control. ‘Death is superior to all’©. ‘Death takes at Will’©. I think the best Way to fathom me is to hail me as ‘conscious-Fatalist by absent unactualised Spirituality’© (‘unactualised Spirituality’© per se). No, just nobody dare approach me to “help” realise my Spirituality. Capisci? Please, ‘keep in your Lane’©. I ain’t handing over Ownership of me to you. First explore – you need to explore before you can exploit – your Spirituality (a) with Integrity, (b)  in ‘Consciousness of Retribution’©, and (c) in ‘Truthfulness of Human Nature’©.  I must say, though, that the true Judaeo-Christian would also recognise “Death is inevitable.” This would make that Believer an ‘implied conscious-Fatalist’ or a ‘conscious-Fatalist’, if s/he reads well the “Holy Bible,” and grasps the Essentials of its Teachings although I do not regard the Book as spiritual Work because it is not. Read my “Triangulating God: the church, tithe and worship” (2013) https://share.google/1WcIFLE3Fg9wqgC05. Generally ‘Judaeo-Christian and Muslim Fatalist(s) are paradoxical of their Religions’©; they “pray.”

 

2) Despite the Iranis advising Donald J. Trump Sr that his Attack on Iran would generate Irani Retaliations on USA Military Assets in West Asia, Trump Sr would, afterwards say, “who knew they were going to do that? We never knew they were going to do that” after the Iranians effected their Warnings. How much of a Dunce does Donald J Trump Sr need to show the World he is before his Worshippers accept he is ‘simply cognitively inconsequential’©? ‘Cognitively inconsequential’©, per se. Did the Iranis not chastise him he would be punished about a year ago with a Strike on al Udeid Air Base in Qatar? Did the Iranians not keep their Word soon afterwards?

 

3) In spite of the Islamic Republic of Iran demonstrating to Donald J. Trump Sr in Retaliation it can reach USA Military Assets notwithstanding giving much advance Warning by hitting al Udeid Air Base in Qatar, Trump Sr still was much incapable of thinking through intelligent Scenarios of the Iranis standing up to the ‘Bully Donald J. Trump Sr’©, and the ‘Super-Bully United States of America’© (‘Super-Bully’©, per se).

 

Those who made Donald J. Trump Sr President, twice at that, are well-documented, academically and otherwise, as largely formally-uneducated, generally with “no College degrees.” They are, in addition, so dim-witted not to have calculated the Implications of Donald J. Trump Sr’s Cowardice in dodging the Military Draft for the Expectations of his Responsibilities as President before transferring their Sovereignties to him. Not all without College (University) degrees are Dimwits, I must agree, and I am sure the discerning of them never voted for ‘Irrepercussion Cognition Donald J. Trump Sr’© (‘Irrepercussion Cognition’© per se). At the same time, there would be those with College degrees who voted for him for the Reasons I highlighted already. How would any Person with ‘discerning Cognition’© not understand that ‘Behaviour is the Door to Attitude’©, and that a Person who would deliberately dodge the Military Draft five (5) times to escape serving his Country is a Person interested only in ‘consuming the Benefits of Society, but never in carrying the Burdens of Society’©? A Person who would put their Aunts, Brothers, Cousins, Daughters, Fathers, Mothers, Nieces, Sisters, Uncles in Harm’s Way, but will shield own Family from Harm? Just as Donald J. Trump Sr is doing? Why are his Children not fighting for his War of Self-Aggrandisement against Iran?

 

Donald J. Trump Sr’s ‘Cowardice to join the Military, but Toughness to send the brave to their Deaths’© is not “Hypocrisy”-“hypocritical.” It is “Irrationality”-“irrational.” It is another Window to the “diseased Mind” of Donald J. Trump Sr.

 

Ipemndoh dan Iyan PhM©

AsimauGlobalMedia© 

All Rights 2026

07 August 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So far, so good, Trump Sr’s Terrorism and Hooliganism against Venezuela

Ye pa, E gba mi o – Nigerian Army Brigadier-General captured by “Terrorists” and later murdered

Ye, all you Christians, thou shall kill all those who kill Christians