‘Animism is ritualised Superstition’©: ‘Religion is ceremonised Superstition’©

Ipemndoh dan Iyan PhM

 

Commenting on –https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1VReWXX95s/

 

Wrong Question

 

‘Animism is ritualised Superstition’© (‘ritualised Superstition’© per se), as ‘Religion is ceremonised Superstition’© (‘ceremonised Superstition’© per se) or I could state the Observation in Reverse, as ‘Animism is ceremonised Superstition’© and ‘Religion is ritualised Superstition’©. Take your Pick.

 

Hallo, Ms Noreen. I believe that for your Inquiry, there was the primary Question you did not ask. Your Inquiry began within the Paradigm established by ‘West European Culturalism’© situated in the ‘Contestation of Worship Values’©. From this your Upload, I would identify yourself as someone who has recognised the Deployment of “Religion” to describe ‘West European Worship Practice’© as ‘West European Assertion of Worship Superiority’© over the Worship Practices of non-Western Societies, West European Culturalism has determined to be of  “Animism.” Ergo, I would describe your Venture as ‘justificatory Rebuttal’©. You have put ‘Animism on the defensive’©, most likely without Intention, but acknowledged West European Culturalism ‘inerrant and determinative’© inevitably, again perhaps unwittingly. Thus, “Animism,” whatever that is, has to justify itself.

 

The primary Question I would have asked of your Inquiry is either the (1) ‘mutual-Questions’© of (i) ‘what is Religion’? and (ii) ‘what is Animism’? or (2) ‘mutually-integrating Question’© (‘mutually-integrating’© per se) of ‘Is Religion the same as Animism’?© or in reversal as ‘Is Animism the same as Religion’?© or as ‘Is there a Relationship between Religion and Animism’?© or in reversal as ‘Is there a Relationship between Animism and Religion’?© or as ‘Are there Similarities between Animism and Religion’?© Whichever way I ask this Question, I would be directed by my Thinking that both are duplicate Sides of the same ‘superstitious Disposition’©. My Position here, thus, is ‘Justification Rebuttal’© – establishing how and/or why the Elements of “Religion” are no different to those of “Animism.” I have, therefore, not allowed the ‘West European culturalist Paradigm’© (‘West European superiorist Culturalism’©) to dictate my Inquiry.

 

‘You have Superstition (Animism), I have Belief (Religion)’©

 

‘West European Judaeo-Christian Appropriation’© in ‘oppressive  Governance’© imposed ‘Superstition as Faith’© or how else would you explain the invading “Constantine I,” later glorified as “Constantine the Great,” attributing his Victory at “Ponte Milvio” in 312 CE over Maxentius to the “Christian God” in claiming the Throne to Western Rome? In his Imagination, it was this same “Christian God” heralding his Vanquish of Emperor Licinius of Eastern Rome in 324 CE to consolidate the two Provinces of Rome into a single Empire. Yet, it was with Licinius that Constantine I promulgated the “Edith of Milan” in 313 CE to sustain Christianity throughout the Roman Empire. So, did this “God” desert Licinius, and why? See; Constantine I’s Superstition?

 

‘Faith is not Science’©. It is incapable of being evidenced. ‘Faith is not Theory’©. It cannot be replicated. So, what is “Faith?” ‘Faith is Superstition’©; “I believe God exists.” Then prove it. Does your “Holy Bible” not tell us again and again that the Existence of “God” was proven every time his – they say “he”, I do not – Broadcasters – the “Holy Bible” calls them “Prophets” – were challenged to demonstrate his being?

 

The Delusion and the Lie

 

When West European Culturalism categorises non-Western Worship as “Animism,”  what it is saying is; ‘As a Judaeo-Christian, I am monotheist, but you, an Animist, is polytheist, and because of this, I am superior’©. This ‘Chest-beating Self-Delusion’© is ‘imperialist Revisionism’©. It is both Hallucination, and Lie. It is Lie because we know that Animism was the Order of the Day in Western Europe until Emperor Galerius of Eastern Roman Empire protected Christianity in 311 CE with his “Edith of Toleration.” It is Hallucination because Monotheism was not the Brainchild of Western Europe, as neither Christianity nor Judaeo-Christianity was emergent from Europe. In 325 CE when Emperor Constantine I convened the “First Council of Nicaea,” the chairing Bishop, St. Alexander of Alexandria, was from and of Kmt (Egypt). We know of a Church in Raqote in Kmt (Egypt) in 181 CE. There is also the unconfirmed Date of 217 CE or 215 CE of the first Convocation of the Christian Church in Khart-Haddas (Carthage), present Day Tunisia in North Africa hosted by Bishop Agrippinus of Carthage, another indigenous African, of course.

 

We know the Kmt were Africans, so-called black. We are certain the Kmt were “black” because Herodotus, a West European from Greece, writing around 460 BCE made it clear in his “Histories” in Book II in Passages 55-57. The whole of “Manetho,” a Kmt Priest writing circa 300 BCE, also confirmed this. We pretty clearly know that the Human Geography of North Africa began to visibly transform to what we today assume it to have always been following the Invasion, and Occupation of the Region by ‘Arab-Caucasian(s)’© from circa 700 CE. There was an earlier Invasion of North Africa by Arabs during Kmt Dynasty XIII, around 1800 BCE to 1500 BCE, (1700 to close to 1400 BCE according to Manetho), but as far as we know, this Wave did not go beyond Kmt. Manetho recognised them as “Hyksos.”

 

The Hyksos ruled Kmt concurrently with the Kmt Pharaohs during that Dynasty, but were ‘abysmally brutal’© until Pharaoh Amosis evicted them from Kmt in the Dynasty XVIII Period around 1500 BCE to 1300 BCE. It was the Reign of Amosis that gave Birth to “Athenian Democracy” although it is not clear whether it was Athenian Chief Magistrate Solon who reinterpreted very badly in Athens the Governance he observed while in Kmt or it was those who succeeded him. The “Hyksos” were not sufficient in number to transform the Kmt Population of indigenous African to the today ‘Arab usurping the Originality of North Africa’s Indigeneity’© (‘Originality of North Africa’s Indigeneity’©, per se).

 

‘West European imperialist Revisionism’© as ‘consequential Stupidity’©

 

As it is typical of and with ‘West European imperialist Revisionism’©, it is most unintelligent the chairing of the “First Council of Nicaea,” ‘credited imaginably’© to an obscure West European “Bishop” from “Spain.” It is ‘unwitting Broadcast of superior Race cognitive Incapability’© (‘unwitting Broadcast’©, per se, and ‘cognitive Incapability’©, per se). There was no Region known as “Spain” before or during that Council. “Hispania,” a Roman Empire Territory at the time, would Centuries later come to be known as “Spain.” So, if Rome, the Imperialist Government of the time did not have a Bishop because it was not until 380 CE through the “Edict of Thessalonica” from Theodosius – Emperor of Eastern Rome – jointly with Gratian, and Valentinian II – Co-Emperors of Western Rome – that Christianity could really breathe, how would, ‘Vassal-Territory Hispania’© be strong enough ‘in Christianity’ or ‘for Christianity’ to have a Bishop? Not only did “Spain” not exist in 325 CE, the Roman Empire, of which “Hispania” that would become “Spain” in the Future was a Territory, did not have a single Church, not to hallucinate that it had a Bishop. Alert now to how dumb West European imperialist Revisionism is? It is so stupid on Chronology.

 

The Hyksos

 

We know the Kmt were a People you would “usefully call black”  (Martin Bernal 1987-1991). We know this because Grecian Herodotus went to Kmt, talked to the Kmt, lived among the Kmt, and learnt from the Kmt. He then dedicated Book II of his nine (9) Books to discussing the Kmt. Ipemndoh dan Iyan knows that “Egypt” was Grecian Transliteration of Kmt, and has been arguing this for some thirty (30) and over, as he has also been insisting that “Carthage” was Grecian Transliteration of Khart-Haddas.

 

Almost two hundred (200) Years post Herodotus’ Confirmation of the Kmt as indigenous Africans, Kmt Manetho would bury the ‘West European Fancy for Dishonesty’©. However, the ‘Dishonesty persists as Psychology of Self-Sustenance’© (‘Dishonesty as Psychology of Self-Sustenance’©, per se), especially when the West has ruled the World with ‘Savagery romanticised with Dishonesty’©. The following is how Manetho explained the Presence of  the Invaders and ‘temporary Occupier(s)’© of Kmt during Kmt Dynasty XIII. Those he had identified as “Arabs.”

 

 “Tutimaeus. In his reign, for what cause I know not, a blast of God smote us ; and unexpectedly, from the regions of the East, invaders of obscure race marched in confidence of victory against our land. By main force they easily seized it without striking a blow; and having overpowered the rulers of the land, they then burned our cities ruthlessly, razed to the ground the temples of the gods, and treated all the natives with a cruel hostility, massacring some and leading into slavery the wives and children of others. Finally, they appointed as king one of their number whose name was Salitis. He had his seat at Memphis, levying tribute from Upper and Lower Egypt, ... These ... kings, their first rulers, were ever more and more eager to extirpate the Egyptian stock. Their race as a whole was called Hyksos, that is 'kingshepherds': for hyk in the sacred language means 'king,' and sos in common speech is 'shepherd ' or ' shepherds ' ... Some say that they were Arabs.”

 

It is crystal clear from Manetho writing almost two (2) Centuries after Herodotus, as it was evident to Herodotus, that the Kmt, the original indigenous in situ so-called Egyptians were “Native Africans.” It has to be noted that Herodotus is lauded by Western Europe as the “Father of History,” so he was of ‘contemporaneous credible Acceptability’©, and is of ‘posthumous credible Acceptability’©  (‘credible Acceptability’©, per se) by West Europeans. It has been a very long time now for ‘West European Fancy for Dishonesty’©, and ‘Arab unconscious Falsehood’© to have taken very, very long Sleeps, that is, their Propaganda of the Inferiority of the African Race should have been abdicated, aborted. The Propaganda – Propaganda is plural for Propagandum – expose them for the Imbeciles they really are. Note: “unconscious Falsehood” is not my original Formulation. I think I came across it in my undergraduate Study of Social Psychology. What it means is that you tell a Lie too often, it is no longer a Lie to you, but the Truth you vehemently believe. The Arabs are not original to Africa except for the scientific Fact of Evolution that Human Life began in Africa rather than the ‘chronological Illogicality’© that some unknown, unexplainable, inarticulable, absolutely ‘suspension of disbelief Entity’© created Human Life about forty-five (45) thousand Years after the Human had already completely formed. "Who is deceiving whom? At least, be rational, make up your Story of “Creationism” to appear credible; put “the Horse before the Cart.” How about making Sense with the Suggestion that your “God” created the World some thousands of Years before the Homosapiens became? You should not worry, though. I have helped you out in ‘Triangulating God: the church, tithe and worship’ 'https://amzn.eu/d/08wehOd4 (2013) with my Argument that ‘Evolution is the only Theory of the Creationism Paradigm’© (‘Evolution: the Theory of Creationism’©, per se). Do not get confused by my Use of “Theory.” Academic Philosophers; MPhil/PhM, and DPhil/PhD would know what I mean or you can consult dan Iyan, I.P., (2002) “The New World Order 1986 to 1999: The Behavior of the United States Within United Nations Security Council Responses to Global Conflicts” https://share.google/6eFDNw9FlpQL30uuL to get a Grip.

 

I suppose the Substance to “Claims of Indigeneity” is premised on invading and occupying a Territory and subduing or dispossessing the Territory’s original Inhabitants forever and ‘assuming retrospective Identity as Original Settler’© (‘retrospective Identity as Original Settler’©, per se). Israel is doing it right now to Arab-Palestinians. Someone on Facebook some Months ago demonstrated this Nausea that I had to write something in Response. ‘Reality has History’©, and nobody can dispense with History through Propagandum or Propaganda. Arabs own the Present in North Africa. They are able to distort the History of North Africa only through the ‘Triumphalism of Conquest’©. Arabs by  'Arab hallucinatory-indigenous Dwelling’© (‘hallucinatory-indigenous Dwelling’©, per se) have distorted and erased the ‘Indigenous African Identity of Kmt’© by “Ethnic cleansing,” ‘forced Acculturation’©, and ‘Islamic Interference’© albeit Prophet  Muhammad is said to be African – see ‘The Book Of The Glory Of The Black Race’ written at some Point in 9th Century CE by Abu Uthman Amr Ibn Bahr Al-Jahiz. Arabs desecrated Africa – for ‘all indigenous Identities are sacred’© (‘indigenous Identities are sacred’ ©, per se) – by re-identifying Kmt and other North African Territories with Arab Populations; ‘re-identifying North African Populations by displacing them with Arab Populations’©, per se. They have done the same Thing in other Parts of Africa. Arabs can continue to use their ‘Prejudice of Conquest’© to perpetually lord it over the Africans in Africa to assume ‘retrospective Indigeneity’©, but they should exercise some Intelligence that they can boast only ‘pseudo-Indigeneity Claim’© to anywhere in Africa they are entrenched. The Arab Presence in Africa that substantially changed the Complexion of the indigenous Societies to that of the ‘Indigeneity-usurpatory Arab(s)’© began from around the mid-late 7th Century CE, I repeat myself.

 

Ipemndoh dan Iyan, PhM, does not believe, contrary to those thinking similarly as him, the Hyksos were originally of the Jewish Faith. Their Error is ‘pseudo-resplendent’© in their asserting “Jew,” by Inference as “Ethnicity” or “Race” or whatever in their ‘dishonest revisionist Mind(s)’©. The Hyksos could never have practised Judaism before entering and occupying Kmt. We know Judaism began in Cush/Kush (so-called Ethiopia), southern Neighbour to Kmt, and with which Kmt had substantial Relationship. Some Kmt Pharaohs were from Cush/Kush, i.e., Dynasty XXV. Judaism was practised also in Kmt. Refer to Herodotus Book II, Passages 104, and 105. Read the West European Holy Bible well, and triangulate the Pieces of Information there with those Passages from Herodotus. Manetho was an African, a Kmt, born in Sebennytus – indigenous “ṯb-(n)-nṯr” – in Lower Kmt – Northern “Egypt” today – yet he described the Hyksos as of “obscure race” from the “East.” “Obscure race” determined that the Hyksos were a People not known to the Kmt in general, and to Manetho in particular, before they became “invaders” of Kmt. “East” ‘manifestly directed the Mind’© (‘manifestly directed’©, per se) to where the invading Hyksos came from. “East” would be somewhere in Asia. It is frustrating that in this Day, and Age some West European negative Revisionists still believe their ‘stark Distortion of History’© enduring. I came across such an Illusionist Online describing Manetho as “Greco-Egyptian.” Manetho was Native African, Stupid.

 

The West European Holy Bible incorporated Pharaoh Amosis’s Deportation of the Hyksos from Kmt, and ‘dubiously fictionalised’© it into the “Exodus of Jews” from Kmt, just as the Worship of Roman (West European) Pagan god Attis created the Origin of Jesus the Christ, and European Pagan Festivities became the Celebrations of Christmas, and Easter. Similarly, there was no parting of the Red Sea by a Fella called Moses, but for ‘Fantasisation of the Peninsula between Kmt and West Asia’© called “Sinai Peninsula” or the ‘Fanciful Misplacement of Nile River Characters to the Red Sea’© (‘Fanciful Misplacement’©, per se) also ‘Characteristics of the Nile River fantasised for the Red Sea’©.

 

So, the Hyksos got thrown out of Kmt eventually, but where did they go? ‘Western negative Revisionism is never intelligent’© (‘Western negative Revisionism’©, per se). I have come across Writing Online where in the same Text it said the Hyksos were “expelled from Egypt” or such Words or Expression deploying the Noun of “Expulsion” while at the same time suggesting that the Hyksos might have been “integrated into Egyptian Society” or such Words since we have no Record of where the Hyksos went after Eviction from Kmt. How does it make Sense to claim a People were deported from a Society, but at the same time absorbed into that same Society? Liars are never intelligent. We know that the Hyksos were thrown out of Kmt. Manetho, in Translation, wrote; “In the first half of the second millennium B.C. the Hyksos ruled  a great kingdom in Palestine and Syria ... and when their power was broken down by the arrival of hostile tribes, King Amosis took advantage of their plight to drive the Hyksos out of Egypt ... .” How could One be driven out of a House, but at the same time allowed to remain in that same House? Negative Revisionists are Liars, and are never ‘cognitively functional’©.

 

The Israeli were tired of in Kmt, and were asked to go, and the West European Holy Bible tells us they arrived in “the promised Land” in West Asia. So, how did West Asia become Eastern Europe? Do all present day Israelis not have their Trace into the Palestine they seized from ‘Arab-Palestinians’ and renamed “Israel” in the mid-late 40s in Eastern Europe occasionally traversing Germany except for the latecomers from Cush/Kush, so-called Ethiopia? Majority Israelis have always been ‘Occidental-Caucasian(s)’©.  Do we all not know those Newcomers from Cush/Kush are all indigenous Africans? The Fact of indigenous African Jews is an ‘enduring Rebuttal’© to Occidental-Caucasians asserting “Jew” is ethnic or racial Identity, is it not? Yet, they continue with the ‘evident Idiocy’©.

 

The Origin of “Religion”

 

What West European Culturalism calls “Religion” began in Africa, and perversely – contrary to ‘normative Logic’© – in deifying Monarchs as Supreme Beings. In doing so, Africans ‘personified the Supreme Being’©, and lesser Supreme Beings. The earliest monotheist and universal “God” materialised in Kmt with ‘Atum’ or ‘Tem’ or ‘Temu’ depicted primarily as ‘he’. Atum is said to have created Life, the World, from his feminine side. Here we find the West European “God” in Atum, the African ‘Almighty Supreme’© being acknowledged specifically with a feminine Aspect in Africa by Africans, long before this West European “God” began to exist in ‘West European Supernatural Imagination’©. We discern, very clearly, the Description of Atum with Femininity squaring with the illumination in Genesis 1:27 of the “Christian God,” the ‘West European God’© having a "female" image.

 

Somewhere along the line Kmt became a polytheist society with many Supreme Beings, but “Amen“ or “Ammon” or “Amon” or ‘Amun’ or “Amun Ra” or “Amun Re” emerged as the ultimate Supreme Being, and “Amen” eventually became the universal Supreme Being. When Christians say "Amen" during Prayers and/or after Prayers, they are simply hailing “Amen,” calling out to ‘Amen the Kmt Supreme Entity’©, ‘Amen the Kmt Monotheist Supreme Being’©. When we place the Cross (Crucifix) – the Christian Symbol of Faith – that we know to be ancient Kmt religious Symbol over two thousands (2000) Years before the imaginary Birth of the Imaginary Jesus the Christ – into the Picture, we can begin to confirm the Origin of ‘West European Judaeo-Christian Worship’©, as African. So, when African Historians – Academics, and non-Academics – marvel that Cush/Kush (Ethiopia) was never colonised by West European Imperialisms, they applaud the Peoples who designated themselves the “Chosen People” in their ‘Worship of Superstition into Faith’© also ‘Worship of Superstition into Belief’©.

 

Supplemental: ‘imperative Contemplation’©

 

When I started writing this Essay at the beginning of this August 2026, it was only to respond to the Facebook Upload on “Animism,” and “Religion” by Ms Noreen. It never, even, strayed into my Mind that I would be writing this Supplemental in addition. Events overtook my Prospection, and presented me with the Opportunity to make the Commentaries below. These Remarks are pertinent to, and for the ‘West European presumptive Disdain’© (‘presumptive Disdain’©, per se) for ‘non-West European Existence’© whether in the Person and/or Tradition and/or Values (as in Morality/Moralities. In the following, I considered the ‘Consciousness Alertness’© of those Individuals of ‘distinct racial Identities’©, but ‘harmonised Attitude’© I have identified as ‘Africa Reclaimer(s)’©.

 

One; ‘perpetual Racism Rhetoric’©

 

It always amuses me the Manner in which those I have christened ‘Africa Reclaimers’ respond to ‘West European Superiorist Assertion(s)’© in Modern Times. Their Reactions, severally, and collectively are ceaselessly in the Manner of ‘justificatory Rebuttal’ I identified earlier in this Essay. They are forever on the defensive allowing ‘West European Distortion of Reality’© to ‘propose, formulate, design the Context, and organise the Arena of Debate’© of ‘West European Superiorist Assertions’. I wrote, and I write, “Assertion” rather than “Claim.” ‘Assertion is Proposition of Truth’©. This is prima facie, but that Truth would need to be proven. ‘Claim is Readiness of Proof for Submission’©, that is, Proof is already established, and what is hence needed is its Submission for all to witness. Whether or not you agree with the Distinctions I have made here between “Assertion” and “Claim” is irrelevant. What is important is that I have differentiated between the two for you to grasp my Engagement with ‘Occidental-Caucasian Delusion of Supremacy’©.

 

I am a ‘Africa Reclaimer’ myself, but I believe I do not react to the ‘Occidental-Caucasian Delusion of Supremacy’, as the many of my kind do. As this “Supremacy” is delusional, it lacks Attestation. It is Bluff. So, when I respond, I do it in a Way to ridicule the particular Espouser by going through what that Person has written to emphasise the Imbecility of that Person. The first of our kind; ‘Africa Reclaimers’, as far as I know, I have already mentioned. He was Herodotus. The second of our kind I have also mentioned. He was Manetho. There are the many Others I have equally mentioned in my other Works. There were Ashley Montague, W.E.B Dubois, William Z. Foster, Basil Davidson, and the innumerable Others who called themselves “Pan Africanist,” but “hailing” I do not subscribe to. The One that knows of the Persons behind these Names I have cited recognises that certain of the Names belonged to ‘Occidental-Caucasians’. In Effect, what this demonstrates is that reclaiming the African Identity had never been undertaken solely by Persons of ‘recent African Origin’© (RAO) aka ‘recent African Heritage’© (RAH). There are many across the Races who are dismissive of ‘Occidental-Caucasian Delusion of Supremacy’© (‘Delusion of Superiority’©, per se).

 

How possible is it for even the slightest intelligent Person to presume as any sensible the Person who asserts that RAO/RAH Persons are of ‘inferior Cognition’© to other Races in View of “historical facts” at hand? It is only the Person of “White Supremacy” ‘negative Revisionism'© relying on ‘West-Euro Insane false Science’© that is that witless because s/he is of ‘immitigable Primitivity’©. S/he has not the “cognitive complexity” to think through the Circumstances of the ‘purported Science’© s/he is devoted to. It is simply hallucinatory to claim Superiority over a People by stealing their Achievements, and making these Achievements your Accomplishments by Virtue of your Barbarism of the Slave Trade and Colonisation over them, which, they, themselves facilitated. The best Way to help West European Superiorists recognise their ‘Delusion of Superiority’ is to ask them to tell us of the (i) ‘proto-historical Attainments’©, and (ii) ‘historical Attainments’© of Africans before the Slave Trade, and those of Europeans before that Slave Trade. It is quite infantile of West Europeans to suppress African Accomplishments prior to West European copying of those Accomplishments simply because the Barbarism, and Savagery of West Europeans enslaved Africans, and colonised Africa.

 

Even during Slavery, the RAO/RAH Persons continued to develop the World. Majority of the Inventions which founded, and progressed our World into the ‘Civilisation of boosted Evolution’© it is today came from the RAO/RAH Persons’ brilliant Minds, but appropriated, and stolen by their West European Slaver-Masters as of own Creations. The ‘Superiorist Imbecile’© is not educated enough, despite academic qualifications most probably written by Ghosts, to know that no academic makes a sustainable Proposition without adequate Triangulation, at the least. So, I welcome our ‘Superiorist irrelevant’© to Ivan van Sertima (1998), as Source to assist Triangulation. Highly intelligent Persons (a) consult Sources, (b) interrogate the Contents of those Sources vis-á-vis one another, and (c) contemplate on the Validities of the Contents of those Sources to arrive at reasonable Conclusions. It is beneath Intelligence, and really ‘primordial Instinct’© to seek Sources that supports “confirmation bias” only. Please, note that the Ghosts I referred to above may be Supervisors, or other Help assisting the ‘bogus would-be Academic’© to write up the Dissertation.

 

Two; I scorn you, and I am your so-called black

 

I dare any ‘Imbecile, but for regurgitated Sophistries as Claim of academic Relevance’© to accuse me of Plagiarism, and prove it. S/he is welcome to all my published Works. Most of them are Online except those I published some 30 odd years ago. Note: ‘regurgitated Sophistries’© also  ‘regurgitated Sophistry’© (‘regurgitated Sophistries’©, and ’regurgitated Sophistry’©, per se).

 

I am of the African Race that created the ‘Jewish religious Identity’©, the ‘Judaeo-Christian religious Identity’©, and the ‘Islamic religious Identity’©. I am descendent from the People who created the ‘Practice that became the Philosophy then Practice-Philosophy’© West Europeans would steal, and call “Demokratia-Democracy,” but claim to be of their Originality. I am Ipemndoh dan Iyan whose African Ancestors sailed the Seas with Ships ahead of West Europeans before West Europeans knew how to build Boats. I am he, emerging from Forebears who built the Pyramids while most of West Europeans lived in Caves and/or other geographical Cavities. How can I not be of ‘magnificent intellectual Capability’©? Let me assist the ‘Superiorist Imbecile’© who comes after me at the Outset. S/he will come across ‘recent African Origin’ on Wikipedia. That Entry plagiarised me, solid. Not so much in its ‘elongated Explanation’©, but in the Identification itself as Description, and ‘succinct Explanation’©. Such ‘regurgitated Sophistries Western Superiorist’© must be ready with (1) the Rationale, as Proposal for reviewing my Works, including the Sources initially consulted (2) all the Sources eventually consulted to assess my Works, (3) all Applications deployed to evaluate my Works, (4) all the key Words input to examine my Works. Such Superiorist must herself or himself be willing and ready to subject her/his Works to the “systematic observation” I have proposed above for the Superiorist to undertake. The Publication Dates of Literature reviewed must be stated, as Proof of Plagiarism relies on the Chronology of Publications. I need to state this very clearly, as ‘West European Superiorist Revisionist(s)’© rely on the ‘Demagoguery of racial Commonality’© to disinform rather than articulate, and ‘an essential part of Articulation is the Chronology of Occurrences’© (‘Chronology of Occurrences’©, per se). That Superiorist must also be able to evidence whether s/he formulated own Research Proposal for the Research Degree s/he has, if at all, and whether s/he submitted the Dissertation more than once, and for what Reason(s), and if s/he sat the viva voce more than once, and for what Reason(s). Comprende? Of course, that Superiorist must equally present own Dissertation to me to peruse. My Dissertation is already Online published by my MPhil awarding University. Where is the Superiorist’s? Who published it? I ain’t letting any ‘Racism-opportune cum Racism-enabled Occidental-Caucasian doubtful Academic’© make a Victim of me so that I can attract or generate Sympathy contemporaneously or posthumously. I am interested only in ‘pari passu academic Evaluation’©. Note: ‘Racism-opportune’©, per se, ‘Racism-enabled’©, per se, and ‘doubtful Academic’©, per se.

 

Three; ‘Substack is Irrationality founded on propagandic Regurgitation’©

 

‘Substack is Irrationality founded on propagandic Regurgitation’© (‘Irrationality founded on propagandic Regurgitation’©, per se, and ‘propagandic Regurgitation’©, per se. I have had some Reads of “Substack” Contributions Online, and I find the Contributors much of ‘inchoate Cognition’©. Lest I be accused of “Demagoguery,” as this seems to be the Platform’s “defensive Rhetoric,” let me tease out a little my ‘inchoate Cognition’. I accept that the Contributors have some Cognition. After all, they possess the Gasp – not Grasp – to ‘regurgitate in Paraphrase’© (‘Gasp of Regurgitation’©, per se) the ‘flatulent Proposition’© they are rehashing – paraphrasing to avoid a Charge of Plagiarism – in emphasising the ‘Banality of thinking’© inherent in them. This ‘challenged Cognition’© they are proud of, which they erroneously and shamelessly believe is ‘Occidental-Caucasian Exclusivity’©, is incapable of independent Reflection or “explorative thinking.” These Writers are ‘mentally stuck in an Event’© without Understanding the Circumstances of that Event such as (a) Cause, (b) Facilitation, (c) Opportunity, (d) Entrenchment, (e) Effect, (f) Legacy, (g) Residue, and (h) Ramification. It is with this ‘Incomprehensive Evaluation Deficiency’© that they approach the ‘Phenomenon of Racism’©. I bet they do not know that Racism is philosophically, and practically, different from/to Racialism. Both effectively manifest severally. How can they? Have they not incessantly been guided by someone else’s thinking? Is being directed by established thinking not guarding their ‘unsustainable Rhetoric of Race Superiority’© by “consensual validation?”

 

Four; My ‘Question(s) with Reticence’©

 

Now, I ask my Questions albeit with Reticence, as I do not actually have ‘fully truthful Grounds’© (‘fully truthful’©, per se) for asking them. First, I will pose my Questions to put my not fully truthful grounds in Context.

 

The Questions: is an Occidental-Caucasian not academically qualified as I am entitled to be a Lecturer at any Western University, not to talk of being a Professor while I am not even a Lecturer? Is such a Person not given that Opportunity on the Basis of Western discriminatory Practices in affording Opportunities to Occidental-Caucasians in “exclusionary closure,” to the RAO/RAH person, in particular? Please, not that a University/College Teacher from the Lecturer Grade to Professor with the (i) bachelor’s degree or (ii) the taught Master’s degree or (iii) the 1 year full-time or part-time equivalent Master of Philosophy (MPhil/PhM) Degree (Research or taught) is not academically qualified as I am. Even the ‘terminal taught Master’s degree is not as educated as I am. I achieved the 2 years’ full-time/part-time equivalent MPhil/PhM Research degree from a British University. I sat my viva voce once. I submitted the Dissertation twice only because the Examiners desired me to (a) tabulate a “textual Argument” I made, and (b) reference in Text a Name that was clearly in my Bibliography, and which they had asked me about at the viva voce. The Examiners gave me four Months to resubmit. I made the Resubmission within two Months. So, why must an ‘Occidental-Caucasian’ not as academically accomplished as I, Ipemndoh dan Iyan, be admitted into Academia while I was blocked, if not for ‘racist discriminatory practices’©, mostly by ‘indirect racist Manoeuvres’©?

 

The not fully truthful ground to my Questions: I was offered the Position of ‘Adjunct Professor’ by a private Research University in the United States of America (US(A)) in 2003 orally at a Meeting with the Director of the Program or Department – I can no longer remember whether it was Program or Department. The Director, an Occidental-Caucasian, advised me right there what the Stipend would be. I am not sure whether I indicated then to him that I was not interested and told him so. He followed up the oral Offer with an Email Offer. I asked around by talking to existing Professors, and all advised me to accept the Offer.  I am not able to show Evidence of this Offer, as I have changed Email Addresses since then, and I do not even remember which Email Address I was using at the time. In the United Kingdom (UK), which is my Home, the Conditions for academic Employment precluded me by ‘indirect racist discriminatory Stipulation(s)’© long before it became mandatory for University Lecturers to also undergo – they would say it is undertake – Teacher Training.

 

I realised some years later why I had been so stupid not to have taken up that “once-only” Offer of “Adjunct Professor.” Knowing me, I would have become fully-fledged, and tenured long ago had I. I have since become strongly convinced it was my Village Person who deployed Juju to obstruct my Rationality at the time. I had met up with him in the USA at the time on Invitation from his Side in a different State to where I was. He had asked to have a closer at a Document of Importance in my Life claiming he had not seen such before. Soon as I handed it to him, he went straight into the Toilet, and locked himself in for about 30 Minutes. I did not get to retrieve my Document until I went knocking on the Toilet Door. No denying it, he got me; why did I let him depart with it into the Toilet in the first Instance? Even the worst of Idiots would have realised he could not have meant well. I was worse than the worst of Idiots at the time; totally unprepared. I had not protected myself before him. Occidental-Caucasians too have Juju; they call it “Occultism.” Note: I borrowed ‘Village Person’ from the Nigerian “Village People” Expression.

 

Notwithstanding the mild not fully truthful Questions of mine, the Ratio of Opportunity for my Lectureship in Academia in View of my Education vis-á-vis Occidental-Caucasian Incumbents is ‘disproportionately irrational’©, especially in the UK, my sole Citizenship, but for ‘indirect racist discriminatory Stipulations’©.

 

Ipemndoh dan Iyan PhM©

AsimauGlobalMedia© 

All Rights 2026

1-31August


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So far, so good, Trump Sr’s Terrorism and Hooliganism against Venezuela

Ye, all you Christians, thou shall kill all those who kill Christians

Ye pa, E gba mi o – Nigerian Army Brigadier-General captured by “Terrorists” and later murdered